HR pros in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon meet up at InnovateWork Peel. Hosted by Aldeen Simmonds, and supported by major GTA and national brands, the Peel chapter hosts meetups for 100+ pros from the 905!
The first evening happened September 17. The next is planned for January 2020.
Apply to be a speaker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about sponsorship: email@example.com
WANT TO GET A FEEL FOR WHAT TO EXPECT AT INNOVATEWORK PEEL? HERE’S A RECENT AGENDA
5:30 - 6:30 - Registration & Networking
6:30 - 6:35 - Welcome address from Aldeen Simmonds-Thorpe, InnovateWork Peel Meetup Co-Organiser and Founder of Aldeen ST Consulting and Bill Banham, InnovateWork Co-Founder and Publisher at The HR Gazette.
6:35 - 7:10 - HR Passion Series:
1. Lessons from Managing an LMS: How L&D Got it Wrong and What to do About it | Michelle Chan, Manager, Employee Engagement, Air Canada
2. The Importance of Creating Safe/Brave Spaces | Greg Smith, Partner, Lighthouse Nine Group
3. It's more about Inclusion | Karen Simpson, Sr Talent Inclusion Partner - Women in Leadership, TD Canada
7:15 - 7:20 - Sponsor address - Libby Stewart, Head of Professional Services & Research, 7Geese
7:20 - 8:00: - Panel Discussion:
The People Analytics Journey: Companies are starting to shift their focus to using metrics and People Analytics in a new way. This talk will discuss how companies are building teams around People Analytics, what key metrics you should track, and approaches to take (and avoid).
Moderated by: Pam Ross, Culture Change Agent, Blue Rebel Works
- Travis Windling, HR Analytics Enablement Lead, Human Resources, Manulife
- Priyanka Khosla, People Insights and Strategic Workforce Planning, Sobeys
- Patrick Joseph Tuason, Manager, HR Reporting & Analytics, Hydro One
- Anna Petosa, VP, People Ops, Pelmorex
7:55 - 8:25 - Networking